Sunday, June 15, 2008

Introduction

This blog will be updated regularly with information about the YouTube beating case in which six girls and two boys allegedly participated or were an accomplice to a beating and kidnapping of 16-year old Victoria "Tori" Lindsay on 30 March, 2008. This will also serve as an information clearinghouse and I will sometimes give my analysis of aspects of the case.

If you know anyone involved in this case and would like to pass along some information you can contact me at tracingthemotive [at] hushmail [dot] com. I will keep things off the record if requested, and note that I will independently verify information before I blog about it. I am interested in hearing from people on both sides of this case, or even neutral people who know information about the case.

No comments: